Private Mountain Retreat
Do you feel at a cross-road and in need to reset your compass? Do you feel an urge to reconnect with yourself for clarity? Are you seeking a deep transformation to focus on what really matters to you? Do you seek meaning in what you do and how you live?
This retreat is the start of a journey towards a position of clarity. It supports you in identifying your current needs and to re-define your values. Acting in alignment with your inner values and needs energises you. Discerning other people’s expectations from what you truly stand for brings your power back into your hands.
- Gain clarity on what matters to you by identifying and releasing unconscious blockages, old patterns and external expectations;
- Re-connect with nature and its natural flow;
- Re-charge your energy levels;
- Identify your current needs;
- Re-define your vision and guiding values.
We call this retreat ‘Al Laras’ which means ‘Larch’ in the local dialect. It is a symbolic tree of the Poschiavo Valley, known for its longevity. So much so that our ancestors considered it a tree capable of connecting earth and sky. It reminds us that a tree lives long and grows tall if its roots are strong and the sun shines above. Our needs are our roots, our values (sun and sky) give us direction in life.
How we work: We provide a safe and confidential space where we apply concepts and content from management and systemic theories with research on consciousness and antique wisdom, to offer you the most effective support in your personal journey. We include elements of personal and business counseling. Our strength is to combine these two key aspects to ensure your projects and goals are sustainable both business-wise and personally.
What we do: What we offer has proven successful in our own journey. The programme and its length is defined together depending on your wishes and needs. It generally includes walks and physical activities in nature, morning meditations, business and personal counseling and delicious healthy food.
Programme: Arrival: on the eve of day one. Accommodation will be provided at the Vecchio Monastero, 7742 Poschiavo.
- 07.00 – 08.00: Early morning hike & meditation
- 08.00 – 08.45: Breakfast
- 09.00 – 11.00: Coaching Session
- 11.00 – 13.00: Outdoor Activity in Nature (often in silence)
- 13.00 – 13.30: Guided Daily Reflection
- 13.30 – 14.30: Lunch
- Afternoon: Personal free time to flesh out, reflect, integrate the work done.
- Early Evening: 90min Integrative Session (for eg. Energetic Work, Rituals in Nature, Coaching)
Last Day (08.00 – 16.00)
- Integrative Walk in the mountains
Departure: late afternoon