April 12 @ 6:00 pm - April 14 @ 2:00 pm
Dragon Dreaming – Love in Action
SPARK has the honour of hosting euforia. Dragon Dreaming is a methodology of project design that builds community, underpins human connection, contributes to the wellbeing of the wider environment and enables personal growth.
It is inspired by living systems, is based on the knowledge of chaos theory, organisational development, systems theory and on the wisdom of the Australian Aboriginals.
Dragon Dreaming offers a set of creative playful tools for organic development of projects and teams and actively cultivates sustainable ways of living and working. Projects are designed and reviewed in four phases: dreaming, planning, doing, and celebrating.
Having awareness and knowledge about the quality of these phases helps to connect dreams with visions and organic planning, implementation and conscious appreciation of everything achieved and everybody involved.
Who is it for: The workshop is designed for everyone who wants to learn and experience Dragon Dreaming.
With in the two days workshop you
– Connect to the inner “why?“ of your projects and dreams
– Find out how to communicate your dream charismatically
– Experience how your dream co-creates a dream of the team and how at the end the new dream of all arises
– Discover how to run a dream circle with your team
– Learn to translate dreams into an alive and powerful game plan
– Reflect on how to maintain the joy and energy of all the participants throughout the project
– Understand why some projects fail and what makes others successful.
– Get acquainted with a holistic approach to projects.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to implement these tools of Dragon Dreaming into practice.
Programme: Friday: 18:00 – 21:00
Saturday: 9:30 – 18:00
Sunday: 9:30 – 14:00
Please register with: Emotionskultur
Trainer & Facilitator