Family & Organisational Constellations
February 22 @ 9:30 am - February 23 @ 7:00 pm
One event on April 25, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on May 30, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on September 5, 2020 at 9:30 am
Do you feel stuck in a loop of repeating patterns, where you replicate attitudes & situations over & over again? Are you looking to release your past to move on? Are you seeking guidance to better understand your relationship with yourself, your family, partner or situations at work?
Think of our psyche as an iceberg. The part we are really conscious about is the very small tip of the iceberg surfacing above water. Yet most of our actions & decisions in life are driven by the big part that lies below the water, our subconscious.
The constellation is a valid method to become aware of unconscious patterns of behaviour. It brings to light the hidden causes of a situation & releases blockages to bring fresh, inspiring energy, harmony & understanding within the family, relational & work systems.
How we work: What we see in a constellation is often unknown to us, the invisible connections & painful memories we carry with us from our own past, or that of our ancestors. By bringing this up to light & witnessing it happening in front of our eyes, we become aware of them. This alone helps to destructure internal blockages & bring new insights concerning ourselves & our family system. The facilitator then provides a series of resolutive sentences which further support this process.
What we offer: During the seminar, participants have the opportunity to investigate a specific topic in their own personal life. This may be of personal nature & relate to a symptom, an illness, a work or economic situation, or of relational nature & concern their relationship with a partner, a child, a family member etc.
The seminar includes a theoretical part where you’ll learn more about family & organisational constellations, the laws governing our relationships, the morphogenetic field & psycho-genealogy.
Saturday is dedicated to our family of origin: parents, brothers & sisters & ancestors. This in order to release any entanglements preventing us from being fully here & present.
* Group meditation
* What are family & organisational constellations. Brief theoretical introduction.
* Constellations with a focus on the relationship to our parents, brother & sisters & our ancestors.
Sunday: After looking into our past & family of origin, we look forward on what is present or still to come in our lives. The second day gives energy to our family of choice, love relationships, our self-realisation & work situations.
* Group meditation
* Constellations with a focus on love relationships, self-realisation & work.
What are Family & Organisational Constellations: They are a method of awareness & resolution of a wide range of problems arising from the family of origin. Through this technique we become aware of injustices, exclusions & privations experienced by our ancestors whose painful memory could have reached us & affect our lives to some extent.
Very often what emerges in the course of the constellation is a totally unknown & unexpected scenario. The constellation does not show us what we already know about our family, but rather reveals to us what is hidden under the threshold of our ordinary conscience. This is precisely what binds us to the past with invisible threads & prevents us from going our own way & living our lives (peace)fully.
How do they work? The consultation begins with a private preliminary interview during which the facilitator with the client identifies the issue to be addressed. If the focus is our family of origin, current family or relationships, the facilitator takes note of the name & date of birth of family members & relevant ancestors, inquiring about any relevant events in their life in order to reconstruct the basic family structure. When focusing on work & project concerns, the notes will focus on relevant events, dates & names related to this specific issue.
The representatives are then chosen & asked to take the place of the various elements of the system being investigated. A spontaneous dynamic movement follows, in which the representatives will take different places in the room. With the messages they provide, a wealth of information hidden in our subconscious comes to light. Through process work, the blockages & challenges identified are then released.
SPARK can provide a preparatory questionnaire to support the preparation of the constellation.
If you prefer to work with us individually, check out our private family & organisational constellations.
When is a constellation recommended? Some examples of situations in which a constellation might be of help:
* We feel chronically tired, heavy, unmotivated or drained, with sudden drops in vital energy
* We have the feeling that our life does not belong to us
* We seem to be transparent, invisible
* We live in states of excessive anxiety & concern
* We feel excessively responsible
* We are in a moment of transition in our lives
* We tend to take on the suffering & problems of others
* We feel resentful of people or situations in the past
* We cannot relate peacefully in our relationship with our parents, brothers & sisters
* We live in continuous conflicts & misunderstandings with our children
* We struggle to overcome a loss or a separation
* We frequently feel invaded in our private space (body, mind or external living space)
* We live in continuous conflicts & misunderstandings with our partner
* We feel alone or dissatisfied with our love life
* We would like to find a partner
* We encounter economical or professional problems
* We feel unfairly treated by colleagues & superiors
* We struggle with our personal self-realisation
* We are managing a project which shows some challenges and needs clarification
Disclaimer: The professional who holds the course is a Facilitator in Family & Organisational Constellations who does not use tools of a psychological nature. The service provided is not of a medical-health nature & does not intend to replace it.