Love, Sexuality and Relationships | Family Constellations
September 9 @ 9:30 am - September 10 @ 7:30 pm
Are you seeking to energise and liberate your current love relationship? Do you struggle to be in a love relationship? Do you feel stuck in repeating relationship patterns? Are there specific topics related to love and sexuality you’d like to understand better?
A love relationship is about union and equal exchange. In a love relationship there is “ME & YOU”, where “the ME” “the &” and “the YOU” are equally relevant. “&” is the relationship, the space between the two people. In order for a love relationship to be sustainable, the “&” needs to be free to grow out of the contribution of both partners, equally. Often though we bring with us, consciously or not, the baggage of what we have learned from family, society and ex-partners about what a couple is, what it means to be a man or a woman. We have expectations about sexuality, children, family. To release old patterns and clear our system, is to make space for a partner and allow our love relationship to grow freely and with creativity.
Who is it for? This seminar is open to anyone, whether you are in a relationship or not. You are welcome by yourself or with your partner. The seminar is addressed to those who wish to:
- make space for a love relationship
- release ex partners and past relationships
- release past blockages and abuses related to love relationships
- energise and nourish existing love relationships
- acquire new tools to proceed further in the path of personal growth and self-realisation
How we work: This event can be attended either in-person or online. Please register with us and we will send you all the relevant information.
What you see in a constellation is often unknown to you, the invisible connections you carry from your own past, or that of your ancestors. By bringing this up to light and witnessing it happening, you become aware of them. This helps to destructure internal blockages and brings new insights in your life.
Elements of a constellation:
- Preliminary interview during which the facilitator identifies with you the issue to be addressed.
- The facilitator takes note of names and dates of birth of your family members and relevant ancestors, inquiring about any relevant events in their life in order to reconstruct a basic family structure. When focusing on work and project concerns, the notes will focus on relevant events, dates and names related to this specific issue.
- Participants in the group are then called and asked to take the place of the various elements of the system being investigated. A spontaneous, creative, dynamic movement follows, in which the representatives will take different places in the room.
- With the messages they provide, a wealth of information hidden in your subconscious comes to light.
- Through process work and resolutive sentences, the blockages and challenges identified are released.
What we offer: 2 days seminar in a group setting.
SPARK can provide a preparatory questionnaire to support the preparation of the constellation.
The structure of this seminar reflects this aim. It will look at the following elements:
- About love
- About sexuality
- About relationships
- Me & You
- Family Constellations to move beyond family and social preconceptions and expectations
- Family Constellations to identify and release blockages that are:
- impeding you to be in a relationship
- hindering the sustainable development of your relationship
- related to sexuality
- Identification of specific needs to support a healthy and sustainable relationship
During the seminar, participants have the opportunity to investigate a specific topic related to love, sexuality and relationships with current and ex partners, and children.
Programme: Saturday (09.30 – 19.30)
- Key elements of a love relationship
- Me & You
- Love and Love Relationships
- The morphogenetic field: how to work through constellations on love relationships
- Relationship Constellations: focus on ‘ME’
- Releasing past patterns (abuses, preconceptions, impositions) hindering ‘ME’ from enjoying a healthy relationship
Sunday (09.30 – 19.30)
- Love Relationships
- Relationship Constellations: focus on the relationship
- Couple dynamics hindering the growth of the relationship
- Relationship Constellations: focus on sexuality
Disclaimer: The professional who holds the course is a Facilitator in Family and Organisational Constellations who does not use tools of a psychological nature. The service provided is not of a medical-health nature and does not intend to replace it.