Work with organisational constellations within a team
How do we deal with high complexity in a market situation? What do we have to do as a team so that a ‘larger whole’ develops in a healthy and successful way? How can we create meaning and / or orientation in a situation with overwhelming information?
In order to answer such questions, rational decision-making can get stuck. Traditional business management (problem-solving) methods may not work because there is no consistent and unambiguous information base. Instead of getting into action, one circles around the analysis or takes off into speculation.
Management constellations provide an alternative solution to this challenge.
Provide sustainable expansion within a team
Ensure confidentiality and privacy whilst addressing team-intern challenges
Learn to work with management constellations within teams
Provide clear meaning and guidance in business settings
Resolve and transform blockages in your business
Who is it for?
Friday is exclusively open to students enrolled in the 2023 Immersion and 2021-2022 certification to become a facilitator in Family and Organisational Constellations.
The weekend is open to anyone eager to:
- transform toxic family patterns related to work, success and self-realisation
- learn the management constellations technique
- learn to work with in-house teams
- investigate challenging work situations
- gather information on work dynamics
- investigate inherited hampering beliefs related to money and success
- give energy to present creative and work projects
- sustain with new insights existing or new projects
- gather new insights on the needs of a project
The weekend seminar is part of the “Organisational Constellations” training series for students who wish to be certified as facilitators of constellations in professional contexts.
Friday | 9.30 – 19.30
Exclusive for Immersion and Training Participants
- Theory on management constellations
- Supervised practice