How do we deal with high complexity in a market situation? What do we have to do as a team so that a ‘larger whole’ develops in a healthy and successful way? How can we create meaning and / or orientation in a situation with overwhelming information?
In order to answer such questions, rational decision-making can get stuck. Traditional business management (problem-solving) methods may not work because there is no consistent and unambiguous information base. Instead of getting into action, one circles around the analysis or takes off into speculation.
How we work: In contrast Management Constellations include implicit collective knowledge and work with a solution based focus. Management Constellations bring the creative moment of a common consciousness – the collective intelligence – into play when shaping the future. The focus is exclusively on management issues: Issues related to the directing, design and development of organisations as complex social systems. Accordingly, Management Constellations have an eye on inter-dependencies, such as
- the interaction between a sales channel, the marketing strategy, the overarching quality management, an innovation project and the sales targets of a business area or
- the interaction between the routines in a hospital, the professional ethos of doctors, a cost stabilization program, pressure from regulators and health policy or
- the relationship between the teaching staff, school management, educational reform, existing educational practices and the students in a school
What we offer: Over the 2 days we will introduce the work with in-house teams according to the method by Claude Rosselet. The steps of a management constellation are systematically discussed and applied in practice:
- Clarification of the question
- Constellation work: developing the solution idea
- Final discussion in a dialogue: Anchoring the first steps of concrete measures
You will bring your own topics from the organisational field or your client systems, which are put into constellations over the 2 days.
You will acquire additional skills and specific methodological know-how from the constellation work that will support your knowledge of existing consulting and management methods.
Who is it for? The weekend seminar is open to everyone. It is also part of the “Organisational Constellations” training series for students who wish to be certified as facilitators of constellations in professional contexts.