REIKI – Level 1
November 5, 2022 @ 9:30 am - November 6, 2022 @ 7:30 pm
One event on December 18, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on February 19, 2022 at 9:30 am
One event on April 30, 2022 at 9:30 am
One event on September 17, 2022 at 9:30 am
One event on November 5, 2022 at 9:30 am
One event on December 17, 2022 at 9:30 am
Are you looking for a life philosophy to apply effectively and practically every day? Are you seeking profound and sustainable change? Are you looking to get deeper in touch with your essence and strengthen your understanding of your body, emotions, mind and spirit?
Reiki Level 1 focuses on the connection between spirit and matter and the balancing of the energy flow in your body. It teaches you the practice of Reiki through several body treatments. It facilitates the connection to and healing of your heart space and nourishes your life spark.
Who is it for? Reiki L1 is intended for people who seek to:
- Take responsibility for their life;
- Undertake or continue a path of personal and spiritual growth;
- Meet, love and realise themselves;
- Change profoundly and sustainably their life;
- Cultivate confidence in themselves and in life;
- Learn a life philosophy to experience every day;
- Cultivate spirituality whilst remaining engaged in daily life;
- Recover vital energy, joy and enthusiasm;
- Explore the relationship between mind, body and spirit;
- Identify and release hampering patterns in life;
- Let go of old attachments and identifications;
- Heal the Heart to recover their personal power;
- Express their truth.
How we work: This event can be attended either in-person or online. Please register with us and we will send you all the relevant information. We also offer the opportunity to do this course privately (1 or 2 people). Contact us for further infos.
We teach the traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki and integrate specific additional inputs which are the fruits of our 20 years of personal experience with Reiki and 30 years of experience of our partners and teachers from the Reiki community La Città della Luce. It is a very practical teaching offering effective tools to feel comfortable in giving, receiving and teaching Reiki.
What we offer has proven successful in our 20 years journey with Reiki. Our aim is to provide a Reiki practice based on solid and reliable practical and theoretical teachings, so as to allow a valid path of personal and spiritual growth.
The seminar structure reflects this aim. Together we will:
- Activate the energy channel to allow life-energy to flow through you;
- Explore ways to treat yourself and others with Reiki;
- Learn the Reiki principles and basic oriental philosophy;
- Learn about the Chakras and basic principles of the psychosomatic approach;
- Identify and dissolve energy blockages caused by harmful habits and attitudes;
- Progressively find a state of well-being through the harmonisation of the energy flow in the body.
Programme: Saturday: (9.30 – 19.30)
- Intro seminar and participants
- What is Reiki?
- History and origins of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Outlines of western and eastern philosophy
- First activation ceremony
- General considerations for a Reiki treatment
- Reiki treatment to balance the Chakras
- The Chakra theory and the evolution of consciousness
- Psyche and Soma: how our mind and body work together (or don’t)
- Second activation ceremony
Sunday: (9.30 – 19.30)
- Exploration of the morphogenetic field and dissolution of energy blocks
- Opening our Heart space (meditative journey through the Reiki self-treatment on the Chakras)
- Third activation ceremony
- Fourth and last activation ceremony
- The Foundational Reiki treatment
- Overview of other Reiki treatments
- Delivery of Level 1 Certificate
Disclaimer: Reiki is an oriental discipline whose goal is the harmonisation of body, heart and mind with the spiritual dimension. It is “based on the hypothesis that the human being can become, through different levels of activation, a channel of transmission of cosmic energy” (Zingarelli). Reiki courses and treatments are aimed at healthy, autonomous and responsible people. The term “healing”, when used, should be understood in the sense of “achieving a state of love for oneself and for others, internal harmony, awareness and self-realisation”. The professional who holds the Reiki seminar and the treatments is a Reiki Teacher. She does not make use of psychological instruments. The service provided is not of a medical-sanitary nature, therefore it is not intended to replace medical services but rather to work alongside them.