REIKI – Level 1
December 7, 2019 @ 9:30 am - December 8, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
One event on February 8, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on April 4, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on June 20, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on September 19, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on November 7, 2020 at 9:30 am
Are you looking for a life philosophy to apply effectively & practically every day? Are you seeking profound & sustainable change? Are you looking to get deeper in touch with your Self & strengthen your understanding of your body, emotions, mind & spirit? Do you wish to unleash your natural talents & feel connected to your life purposes?
Reiki is a life philosophy which brings you right back to your personal centre. It encourages a harmonious, peaceful & conscious life. It keeps your body, mind & spirit healthy. It teaches you responsibility, towards yourself & the environment around you. It is about independence & autonomy.
Reiki Level 1 focuses on the body. You’ll learn several ways to treat yourself & others.
Our aim is to offer a Reiki practice based on solid & reliable teachings, both theoretically & practically, so as to allow a valid path of personal & spiritual growth.
The objectives for Level 1 are:
* Activate the energy channel to allow life-energy to flow through you;
* Explore ways to treat yourself & others with Reiki;
* Learn the Reiki principles & basic oriental philosophy;
* Learn about the Chakras & basic principles of the psychosomatic approach;
* Identify & dissolve energy blockages caused by harmful habits & attitudes;
* Progressively find a state of well-being through the harmonisation of the energy flow in the body.
* What is Reiki?
* Outlines of western & eastern philosophy
* Psyche & Soma: how our mind & body work together (or don’t)
* First activation ceremony
* Reiki treatment to balance the Chakras
* The Chakra theory & the evolution of consciousness
* Second activation ceremony
* Guided intro meditation
* Exploration & dissolution of energy blocks
* Reiki self-treatment on the Chakras
* Third activation ceremony
* Fourth & last activation ceremony
* The Basic Reiki treatment
* Overview of other Reiki treatments
* The principles of Reiki
* Delivery of Level 1 Certificate
What is Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese discipline aimed to harmonise body, mind & spirit. It leads to a profound state of relaxation. In our view this is one of the most effective & simple ways we can achieve comprehensive well-being. Reiki is also used alongside conventional medicine to help patients overcome pain & trauma from surgical operations, or side-effects of chemotherapy.
How we work: Our Reiki School teaches the traditional Usui Reiki & integrates specific additional inputs which are the fruits of 30 years of experience from the Reiki community La Città della Luce. It is a very practical teaching offering us the support & tools necessary to feel comfortable in giving & receiving Reiki, for ourselves & others.
What we offer: The School is structured on 4 levels:
Level 1 is about a sustainable relationship with ourSelf: it brings us in touch with our physical body. It teaches the main Reiki Treatments & focuses on the healing of the Heart.
Level 2 is about a sustainable relationship with others: it works on our emotional body. It teaches us to treat our brain with Reiki, send Reiki in space & time, protect ourselves & purify the space around us. It looks at our deepest life purposes. The 2nd Level takes place over 3 weekends within a year.
Level 3 & 4 are about a sustainable relationship with our inner Teacher & the Spirit: The 3rd & 4th Level are addressed to those wishing to become Reiki Teachers. They take us to the core of our Service, look at mental & spiritual bodies & train us in teaching Reiki to others.
Disclaimer: Reiki is an oriental discipline whose goal is the harmonisation of body, heart & mind with the spiritual dimension. It is “based on the hypothesis that the human being can become, through different levels of activation, a channel of transmission of cosmic energy” (Zingarelli). Reiki courses & treatments are aimed at healthy, autonomous & responsible people. The term “healing”, when used, should be understood in the sense of “achieving a state of love for oneself & for others, internal harmony, awareness & self-realisation”. The professional who holds the Reiki seminar & the treatments is a Reiki Teacher. She does not make use of psychological instruments. The service provided is not of a medical-sanitary nature, therefore it is not intended to replace medical services but rather to work alongside them.