Private event for 1 to 3 people. Contact us for further infos.
Are you looking for a life philosophy to apply effectively & practically every day? Are you seeking profound & sustainable change? Are you looking to get deeper in touch with your Self & strengthen your understanding of your body, emotions, mind & spirit? Do you wish to unleash your natural talents & feel connected to your life purposes?
Reiki Level 1 focuses on the connection between spirit and matter and the balancing of the energy flow in our body. During the course there are 4 Activation Ceremonies. You’ll learn the practice of Reiki through several Treatments. The seminar explores the theory of the Chakras, basic Psychosomatic, the Phenomenological Approach and the Morphogenetic Field.
- Activate the energy channel to allow life-energy to flow through you;
- Explore ways to treat yourself and others with Reiki;
- Learn the Reiki principles and basic oriental philosophy;
- Learn about the Chakras and basic principles of the psychosomatic approach;
- Identify and dissolve energy blockages caused by harmful habits and attitudes;
- Progressively find a state of well-being through the harmonisation of the energy flow in the body.
Our aim is to offer a Reiki practice based on solid & reliable teachings, both theoretically & practically, so as to allow a valid path of personal & spiritual growth.
Sunday: (9.30 – 19.00)
- Welcome meditation
- First activation ceremony
- What is Reiki?
- General considerations for a Reiki treatment
- Reiki treatment to balance the Chakras
- Second activation ceremony
- Third activation ceremony
- The Chakra theory and the evolution of consciousness
- Opening our Heart space (meditative journey through the Reiki self-treatment on the Chakras)
- The Foundational Reiki treatment
- Fourth and last activation ceremony
- Delivery of Level 1 Certificate
Who is it for? Reiki L1 is intended for people who seek to:
- Take responsibility for their life
- Undertake or continue a path of personal and spiritual growth
- Meet, love and realise oneself
- Change profoundly and sustainably their life
- Cultivate confidence in themselves and in life
- Learn a life philosophy to experience every day
- Cultivate spirituality whilst remaining engaged with daily life
- Recover vital energy, joy and enthusiasm
- Explore the relationship between mind, body and spirit
- Identify and release hampering patterns in life
- Letting go of old attachments and identifications
- Heal the Heart to recover their personal power
- Express their truth