Reiki | Level 2
October 7 @ 9:30 am - October 8 @ 6:30 pm
One event on July 8, 2023 at 9:30 am
One event on October 7, 2023 at 9:30 am
Are you looking to deepen your understanding of Reiki? Have you been wondering how to unleash your talents and put them at service in this world? Do you have a dream project in your drawer awaiting to materialise? Do you wish to learn how to send Reiki in space and time to be able to work with people near and far?
Reiki Level 2 takes us on a journey from our physical needs to our emotions, from our desires to our higher values. It supports our self-realisation by guiding us in the recognition and satisfaction of our needs and the identification of key projects. It teaches us how to bring our dreams into reality and how to infuse everything we do each day with the deep essence of our values.
Ready for a journey beyond space and time?
Who is it for? It is addressed to those who wish to deepen the practice of Reiki and acquire new tools to proceed further in the path of personal growth and self-realisation.
Pre-requisites: Having attended Reiki Level 1 at SPARK or at La Città della Luce.
How we work: This event may be attended either in-person or online. Please register with us and we will send you all the relevant information.
Reiki Level 2 takes place over 3 weekends (in total 48h of teaching). Participants are advised to complete the 3 weekends within 1 year of their 1st Initiation into Level 2. You are free to start your Level 2 at any point during the year when a Reiki Level 2 seminar is offered, even if it’s in the middle or towards the end of the year.
The content of the 3 weekends remains similar. What evolves is the type of initiation you receive, your integration of the content and the development of your own personal project.
What we offer: 2-days seminar in a group setting.
Our aim is to offer solid and reliable teachings, both theoretically and practically, so as to allow a valid path of personal and spiritual growth. The seminar structure reflects this aim. Together we will:
- Activating the Reiki Level 2 Energy Channel
- Learning 3 Reiki Symbols and their use
- Learning the 2nd Level treatments: mental treatment, distance treatment, purification of spaces
- Understanding and expressing our present needs, actions, desires and values
- Learning sustainable ways to interact with others and manifest ourselves in the world
- Learning to cultivate a healthy spirituality to support us on our path of self-realisation
- Exploring the laws governing the material, emotional, mental and spiritual dimensions of reality
- Learning to address the present with confidence and optimism by recognising and integrating past experiences
Saturday: (9.30 – 19.30)
- The Tree of Life
- Symbolic of the Tree
- Elements of the tree and how the apply to our life
- The interaction with the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual reality
- Reiki Treatment
- Needs, Actions, Desires and Values
- The 3 Reiki Symbols
- Practice with the 3 Reiki Symbols
Sunday: (9.30 – 19.30)
- Opening Meditation on the Tree of Life
- The Morphogenetic Field: Exploration and dissolution of energy blocks related to our self-realisation
- 2nd Level Activation Ceremony (1st, 2nd or 3rd Initiation)
- Mental Reiki treatment (acting directly at the level of the Self)
- Purification of physical spaces (eliminating harmful energetic interferences in our living and working places)
- Distance treatment in time and space (sending Reiki to people and situations, for e.g. to family, relationships, planet Earth)
- Distribution of 2nd Level certificates
Disclaimer: Reiki is an oriental discipline whose goal is the harmonisation of body, heart and mind with the spiritual dimension. It is “based on the hypothesis that the human being can become, through different levels of activation, a channel of transmission of cosmic energy” (Zingarelli). Reiki courses and treatments are aimed at healthy, autonomous and responsible people. The term “healing”, when used, should be understood in the sense of “achieving a state of love for oneself and for others, internal harmony, awareness and self-realisation”. The professional who holds the Reiki seminar and the treatments is a Reiki Teacher. She does not make use of psychological instruments. The service provided is not of a medical-sanitary nature, therefore it is not intended to replace medical services but rather to work alongside them.