Yoga Advanced Teacher Training
June 29 @ 2:00 pm - July 1 @ 5:00 pm
2019/2020 +300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
with Ezgi Fisher and Guest Teachers. The +300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Zurich starts in JUNE 2019 with the mandatory modules.
The elective modules already started in 2018, and there will be a few more elective modules in 2019, please see below for exact dates.
Lead teacher: Ezgi Fisher
(+ guest teachers Professor Bill Mahony, Professor Paul Muller Ortega, Andrea Boni, Maya Keller, Desiree Rumbaugh, Andrew Rivin, Ross Rayburn)
The +300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training consists of various modules: required modules and some elective modules.
Upcoming Elective Modules:
– Elective Module 6: Yoga Workshop and Philosophy Lecture (Shaiva Tantra Philosophy, Shiva Sutras) with Ezgi Fisher: March 22-25, 2019 (20 contact hours)
– Elective Module 7: Deep Personal Transformation Journey through Yoga Workshop and Astrology Weekend with Ezgi Fisher and Debra Silverman: May 17-20, 2019 (10 contact hours for the yoga workshop)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 1: June 28-July 1, 2019
(with Ezgi Fisher and guest teacher Andrea Boni)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 2: September 13-16, 2019
(with Ezgi Fisher and guest teacher Professor Bill Mahony)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 3: November 1-4, 2019
(with Ezgi Fisher and guest teacher)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 4: December 13-16, 2019
(with Ezgi Fisher)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 5: January 17-20, 2020
(with Ezgi Fisher)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 6: February 28-March 2, 2020
(with Ezgi Fisher)
– +300hr Advanced Teacher Training Part 7: May 1-4, 2020
(with Ezgi Fisher)
*Maya Keller will be a guest teacher in most of the modules; exact modules TBA.
These 7 Parts are mandatory to attend. Each part is 30 contact hours and about 4 non-contact hours, totaling to 240 hours.
The remaining hours, 60 contact-hours, can be collected via 2-3 of the elective modules below: (You are of course welcome to take as many modules as you like.)
Other Elective Modules:
– Elective Module A: Mantric Fire Workshop with Professor Paul Muller Ortega: June 15-16, 2018 (12 contact hours. The hours of this workshop doesn’t count towards the hours of Anusara Advanced TT, but counts towards Yoga Alliance +300-Hour certification)
– Elective Module B: Meditation Event with Ezgi Fisher: October 16-21, 2018 (The hours of the meditation event doesn’t count towards the hours of Advanced TT, however it is highly recommended to attend this event.)
– Elective Module C: Meditation Event with Ezgi Fisher: November 16-18, 2018 (The hours of the meditation event doesn’t count towards the hours of Advanced TT, however it is highly recommended to attend this event.)
The hours of all the trainings below count towards the hours of both Anusara Advanced TT and Yoga Alliance +300-Hour certification:
– Elective Module 1: Wisdom Warriors Training and Workshop with Desiree Rumbaugh and Andrew Rivin: September 20-23, 2018 (19 contact hours)
– Elective Module 2: Yoga Workshop with Ezgi Fisher: October 19-21, 2018 (10 contact hours)
– Elective Module 3: Immersion 1: November 30-December 3, 2018 (30 contact hours)
– Elective Module 4: Immersion 2: February 8-11, 2019 (30 contact hours)
– Elective Module 5: Immersion 3: March 8-11, 2019 (30 contact hours)
– Elective Module 6 & 7: See above
– Elective Module 8: Immersion 1: April 5-8, 2019 (30 contact hours)
– Elective Module 9: Immersion 2: May 10-13, 2019 (30 contact hours)
– Elective Module 10: Immersion 3: June 7-10, 2019 (30 contact hours)
– More Elective Modules and Workshops TBA
Extra note regarding elective modules:
***If you have not completed 200-Hour Teacher Training with STAMBHA Yoga School and Freedom Spirit Yoga School, taking the immersion modules are mandatory as part of the +300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training.
**If you have completed 200-Hour Anusara® Yoga Immersion and Teacher Training with someone else besides Ezgi Fisher, we would be happy to welcome you, please contact us to talk further details after filling in the registration form regarding the details of your studies.
*If you have completed 200-Hour Teacher Training with STAMBHA Yoga School and Freedom Spirit Yoga School, you are still welcome to choose some immersion modules for your elective modules, as repeating the immersion modules is tremendously helpful to renew the information and to learn deeper. The Immersion modules would be half price for those who are repeating.
Mandatory Modules (7 modules) of +300hr Training
3 payment options
– One-time payment by 06.12.2018, chf. 4650.
– 3 Installments, chf. 1650 each (by 04.01.19, by 10.05.19, by 06.09.19)
– 7 installments, chf. 750 (latest one week before each part)
Elective Modules each have their own pricing. When you are registered for the +300Hr Training:
Elective Module B (Meditation Event): chf. 450
Elective Module C (Meditation Event): chf. 450
Elective Module 1 (WW Training and Workshop): chf. 475
Elective Module 2 (Workshop): chf. 250
Elective Module 3-5 & 8-10: Each chf. 725 regular price (when you do all 3 Immersions, Immersion 1-3, reduced price total chf. 1995). For STAMBHA Yoga School or FSY 200Hour Graduates and Anusara Yoga 200Hour Graduates: half price: each chf. 363. (when you do all 3 Immersions, Immersion 1-3, reduced price total chf. 998)
please register for elective modules separately through the website and note in the section “How did you hear about the workshop?” that you are registered for the Advanced TT so you can adjust your payment accordingly:
– Elective Module B registration (Meditation Event)
– Elective Module C registration (Meditation Event)
– Elective Module 1 registration (WW Training and Workshop)
– Elective Module 2 registration (Workshop)
– Elective Modules 3-5 registration (Immersion 2018/2019)
– Elective Modules 8-10 registration (Immersion 2019)
Please fill in the following form for application/registration on STAMBHA Yoga’s website:
Modules Hours (except for elective module A, B, C, 1, 2, 6,7) are:
Friday 14:00-21:00, Saturday 9:30-21:00,
Sunday 9:30-17:30, Monday 9:00-17:00 with breaks.
If you are traveling from outside of Zurich and need accommodation please contact us, we can connect you with a beautiful community house for a more reasonable accommodation.