Stambha Yoga School
100-Hour Yoga Immersion
with Ezgi Fisher
The Yoga Immersion (100hr) is designed to introduce a student to the vast disciplines of yoga; it is an in-depth study of yoga for all levels of student. Yoga is like a path that leads a student through the many lakes of peace, mountains of challenge and winds of change. How does the Immersion help a person navigate life’s pathways with skill, openness of mind and lead them towards happiness? The Immersion sets the basic premise that we are the goal, yoga practices lead us back to the beginning, our essential essence. Why take the Immersion? To learn the practices of yoga and how challenges are the rays of light which open our hearts and minds to the deepest part of ourself.
Registration: Please register here.
Location: Stambha Yoga, Feilengasse 5, 8008 Zurich Switzerland
Teaching language: English
The Immersion is for anyone who wants to learn about yoga. The Immersion can be taken separately without signing in for the Teacher Training. In the immersion students learn:
- Yoga postures (asanas) that increase your physical strength and flexibility.
- How to align your body with Universal Principles of Alignment to relieve pain and increase overall health.
- Breathing techniques (pranayama) that restore health, increase energy and decrease stress.
- Meditation techniques that calm the mind and focus the mind while simultaneously learning and understanding the nature of the mind.
- Learn how yoga philosophy beginning with Patanjali’s Classical yoga to Advaita Vedanta to Tantra help us understand life’s pathways.
- and you will make friends with like minded students who share similar goals in life.
- To guarantee the highest quality and level of learning the Immersion is limited to 18 students.
Students receive a document of completion after completing the 100-Hour Yoga Immersion.
Each student who completes the 100-hour Yoga Immersion can continue to learn and apply the life-affirming philosophy of Anusara Yoga into teaching yoga. The second 100-hour of the training focuses on teaching and refinement of knowledge. Please check the Teacher Training page for more details.
2018 100-Hour Yoga Immersion with Ezgi Fisher in Zurich Switzerland
with special guest teachers Professor Paul Muller-Ortega*, Maya Keller** and Andrea Boni***
100hr Immersion with Ezgi Fisher
200hr Teacher Training Part 1: Immersion 1: April 13-16, 2018
200hr Teacher Training Part 2: Immersion 2: May 18-21, 2018
200hr Teacher Training Part 3: Immersion 3: June 29-July 2, 2018
(+optional+ Advanced Studies and Yoga Retreat with Professor Paul Muller-Ortega, Ezgi Fisher, and guest teachers, Philosophy*, Meditation, Asana and More, June 14-20, 2018, Assisi Italy)
(+optional+ Meditation Lab*** with Andrea Boni*** and Ezgi Fisher, Zurich, date TBA)
*Maya Keller will be sharing her anatomy and therapy expertise. She will be teaching anatomy and therapy during parts of the immersions and teacher training.
Price: CHF 1995,- payment by 13.03.18, or in 3 installments: CHF 725,- (latest one week before each part).
Immersion Hours are:
Friday 14:00-21:00, Saturday 9:00-21:00,
Sunday 9:00-16:30, Monday 9:00-17:00 with breaks.
For questions email: email@example.com.