Day 1 | Duration varies depending on number of candidates
- Intro candidates to Reiki Level 4
- Analysis and dissolution of energy blocks
- The Transmission of Reiki: the Reiki Initiation Procedure through the Activation Ceremonies
- Key Principles in the conduction of Reiki seminars
- Deontology and Code of Ethics
- Activation Ceremony of Reiki Level 4 (The Reiki Master)
Disclaimer: Reiki is an oriental discipline whose goal is the harmonisation of body, heart and mind with the spiritual dimension. It is “based on the hypothesis that the human being can become, through different levels of activation, a channel of transmission of cosmic energy” (Zingarelli). Reiki courses and treatments are aimed at healthy, autonomous and responsible people. The term “healing”, when used, should be understood in the sense of “achieving a state of love for oneself and for others, internal harmony, awareness and self-realisation”. The professional who holds the Reiki seminar and the treatments is a Reiki Teacher. She does not make use of psychological instruments. The service provided is not of a medical-sanitary nature, therefore it is not intended to replace medical services but rather to work alongside them.