Private Family Constellation
Do you feel stuck in a loop of repeating patterns, where you replicate attitudes and situations over and over again? Are you looking to release your past to move on? Are you seeking guidance to better understand your relationship with yourself, your family, partner or situations at work?
Think of our psyche as an iceberg. The part we are really conscious about is the very small tip of the iceberg surfacing above water. Yet most of our actions and decisions in life are driven by the big part that lies below the water, our subconscious.
The constellation is a valid method to become aware and transform unconscious patterns of behaviour within the family, relational and work systems. It brings to light the hidden causes of a situation and releases blockages to bring fresh, inspiring energy, harmony and understanding in your life.
When is a Constellation recommended? Some examples of situations in which a constellation might be of help:
- Feeling chronically tired, heavy, unmotivated or drained, with sudden drops in vital energy;
- Feeling that your life does not belong to you;
- Feeling transparent and invisible;
- Living in states of excessive anxiety and concern;
- Feeling excessively responsible;
- During phases of change;
- Tending to take on the suffering and problems of others;
- Feeling resentful of people or situations in the past;
- Not relating peacefully with parents, brothers and sisters;
- Living in continuous conflicts and misunderstandings with your children.
- Struggling to overcome a loss or a separation;
- Feeling frequently invaded in your private space (body, mind or external living space);
- Living in continuous conflicts and misunderstandings with your partner;
- Feeling alone or dissatisfied with your love life;
- Seeking to find a partner;
- Repeating family patterns;
- Investigating a topic of conflict with your partner (for e.g. parenthood, wedding, divorce, relationship needs).
- Investigating economical or professional problems;
- Feeling unfairly treated by colleagues and superiors;
- Struggling with your personal self-realisation;
- Struggling to earn enough;
- Managing a project which shows some challenges and needs clarification;
- Feeling unmotivated and in need of new directions.
How we work: What you witness in a constellation is often forgotten or unknown to you. The invisible connections and memories you carry from your own past, or that of your ancestors. By bringing these up to light and witnessing it happening in front of your eyes, you become aware of them. This alone helps to destructure internal blockages and bring new insights concerning yourself and your environment. The facilitator then provides a series of sentences which further support this resolution process.
The consultation begins with a private preliminary interview during which the facilitator with the client identifies the issue to be addressed. If the focus is your family of origin, current family or relationships, the facilitator takes note of the name and date of birth of family members and relevant ancestors, inquiring about any relevant events in their life in order to reconstruct the basic family structure. When focusing on work and project concerns, the notes will focus on relevant events, dates and names related to this specific issue.
The representatives are then called in and asked to take the place of the various elements of the system being investigated. A spontaneous dynamic movement follows, in which the representatives will take different places in the room. With the messages they provide, a wealth of information hidden in your subconscious comes to light. Through process work, the blockages and challenges identified are released.
What we offer: An individual session includes the client, a facilitator and the help of 2 representatives. During the constellation you may decide to work on a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual symptom. You may choose to identify and loosen blockages related to your family of origin, your family of choice, your relationships or focus on topics related to work and self-realisation.
If the topic is related to ‘love relationships’, you may choose to work alone or with your partner. In the second case, both you and your partner are present in the room and work jointly on the hidden patterns of your relationship. You explore your own field and the one of your partner to identify situations which may prevent a fully liberated relationship.
SPARK can provide a preparatory questionnaire to support the preparation of the constellation.
Disclaimer: The professional who holds the course is a Facilitator in Family Constellations who does not use tools of a psychological nature. The service provided is not of a medical-health nature and does not intend to replace it.