Reiki | Level 1
July 1 @ 9:30 am - July 2 @ 7:30 pm
One event on July 1, 2023 at 9:30 am
Are you seeking transformation? A way to get deeper in touch with your Self?
Are you looking for a life philosophy to apply practically every day?
Reiki Level 1 teaches you how to practice on yourself and others. Reiki brings balance between body, mind and spirit. In doing so, it (re)ignites your inner spark.
Who is it for?
Reiki L1 is for seekers who wish to:
- Bring profound transformation in their life
- Undertake or continue a path of personal and spiritual growth
- Take responsibility for their life and health
- Cultivate confidence in themselves and in life
- Recover vital energy, joy and enthusiasm
- Train in energy work
- Learn a transformational life philosophy
- Cultivate a spiritual philosophy and remain engaged in daily life
Day 1: (9.30 – 19.30)
- Intro seminar and participants
- What is Reiki?
- History and origins of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Outlines of western and eastern philosophy
- First activation ceremony
- Key elements of a Reiki treatment
- Reiki treatment on the Chakras
- Overview of the Chakra System
- Psyche and Soma: how mind and body work together (or don’t)
- Second activation ceremony
Day 2: (9.30 – 19.30)
- Exploration of the morphogenetic field and dissolution of energy blocks
- Reiki self-treatment on the Chakras
- Meditative journey for opening of the Heart space
- Third activation ceremony
- Fourth and last activation ceremony
- The Foundational Reiki treatment
- Overview of other Reiki treatments
- Reiki do and don’ts
- Closing sharing
- Delivery of Level 1 Certificate
How we work
This event can be attended either in-person or online. Please register with us and we will send you all the relevant information.
We teach the traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki and integrate specific additional inputs which are the fruits of 20+ years of personal experience with Reiki and 30+ years of experience of our partners and teachers from the Reiki community La Città della Luce.
It is a very practical teaching offering effective tools to feel comfortable in giving, receiving and teaching Reiki.
What we offer
- Group seminars (2 days over the weekend)
- Private courses (1 to 2 people, 4 evenings or 2 half days). Get in touch for further details.
What we offer has proven successful in our 20+ years journey with Reiki. Our aim is to provide a Reiki practice based on solid and reliable practical and theoretical teachings, so as to allow a valid path of personal and spiritual growth.
Disclaimer: Reiki is an oriental discipline whose goal is the harmonisation of body, heart and mind with the spiritual dimension. Reiki courses and treatments are aimed at healthy, autonomous and responsible people. The term “healing”, when used, should be understood in the sense of “achieving a state of love for oneself and for others, internal harmony, awareness and self-realisation”. The professional who holds the Reiki seminar and the treatments is a Reiki Teacher. She does not make use of psychological instruments. The service provided is not of a medical-sanitary nature, therefore it is not intended to replace medical services but rather to work with them.