The training is in line with the guidelines of the DGfS (‘Deutsche Gesellschaft für Systemaufstellungen’). Included in the count of hours are also:
- 5 days of practice in supervised peer groups
- 10 participations per year as a representative in private constellations at SPARK.
- 1 afternoon in the professional and experiental group for organisational constellations in Bern with Claude Rosselet. Organised by Christel Maurer, mcc
1. Immersion training for yourself, without a professional aim in mind: 100HRS * (min. 50HRS of Module 1): CHF 2100,-
2. Certification Family Constellations: 400HRS (Modules 1 and 2): CHF 7500,-
3. Combined Certification : 500 HRS (Modules 1, 2 and 3): CHF 9600,-
The price includes all course hours. Not included are the residential weeks (accommodation, meals and travel (within Switzerland or Italy, depending on the guidelines of the Federal Office of Public Health), and the participation at the afternoon of organisational constellations in Bern.
Student prices, scholarships and payment by installments are possible upon request.
* If you decide to go for the full certification after taking an Immersion, the 100HRS will be fully credited.
Languages: English and Deutsch
Teachers: Ariane Fischer and HamSa Serena Olgiati
Guest teachers: Akshara Umberto Carmignani for Family Constellations and Claude Rosselet for Organisational Constellations (13-14 November 2021)
START 22 MAY 2021 // Registration closes 16 APRIL 2021.
Friday – Sunday (except on weekends with a Swiss public holiday on Monday)
Always 9.30 until 19.30
For the participants of the immersion, the 100HRS combine as follows:
22-24 May + Intensive Retreat 21-25 July + Option of one of the following two weekends:
1. Love, Sexuality & Relationships 3-5 September 2021
2. Management Constellations with Claude Rosselet 12-14 November 2021
TRAINING 400HRS and 500HRS
MAY 22 – 24 (Pfingsten, public holiday on Monday)
JUN 26-27 (Advanced Constellations: The Chakra System with Akshara Umberto Carmignani)
JULY 21-25 (Intensive Retreat)
NOV 12-14 (13+14 Nov with Claude Rosselet)
JUNE 3-6 (Pfingsten, public holiday on Monday)
JULY 20-24 (Intensive Retreat)
MARCH 31 – APRIL 2
MAY 26-29 (Pfingsten, public holiday on Monday)