How we work
This event can be attended either in-person or online. Please register with us and we will send you all the relevant information.
What you see in a constellation is often unknown to you, the invisible connections you carry from your own past, or that of your ancestors. By bringing this up to light and witnessing it happening, you become aware of them. This helps to destructure internal blockages and brings new insights in your life.
Elements of a constellation:
- Preliminary interview during which the facilitator identifies with you the issue to be addressed.
- The facilitator takes note of names and dates of birth of your family members and relevant ancestors, inquiring about any relevant events in their life in order to reconstruct a basic family structure. When focusing on work and project concerns, the notes will focus on relevant events, dates and names related to this specific issue.
- Participants are then called and asked to take the place of the various elements of the system being investigated. A spontaneous, creative, dynamic movement follows, in which the representatives will take different places in the room.
- With the messages they provide, a wealth of information hidden in your subconscious comes to light.
- Through process work and resolutive sentences, the blockages and challenges identified are released.
What we offer
2 days seminar in a group setting.
SPARK can provide a preparatory questionnaire to support the preparation of the constellation.